Over six sessions TAs will be taught a wide range of ICT skills that they will be able to use in the classroom.
We will be covering:
- How to use Interactive Whiteboards
- How to use digital cameras in the classroom.
- How to use a range of Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2 and Foundation software.
- How to effectively use Web resources.
- How to support SEN and LA children using ICT.
They will need to come with a digital camera which is charged and the correct cables and a USB Key to save any work.
If you are interested can you please book all sessions via PDC. (Seach for ICT TA) TA's are expected to attend all sessions and complete some short gap tasks within school. Sessions run from 9AM till 3PM.
Primary ICT TA 1 (six day) 16 September 2010
Primary ICT TA 2 (six day) 24 November 2010
Primary ICT TA 3 (six day) 20 January 2011
Primary ICT TA 4 (six day) 23 March 2011
Primary ICT TA 5 (six day) 18 May 2011
Primary ICT TA 6 (six day) 22 June 2011
ICT AST and Advisory Teacher