Fronter Training (Primary and Secondary hands on workshop )– Tuesday Oct 12th, Teachers Centre
- The course will run from 9. 15am -3.45pm at the Redbridge Teachers Centre.
- The training is for teachers with all different levels of experience in using Fronter.
- Please go to www.redbridgepdc.org.uk to book your place.
- The workshops will be ran by Mina Patel (LGfL). Rosemary Hunt( Fronter), Rob Spriddle ( Redbridge Primary) and Alex Rees (Redbridge LA).
- The day course will consist of four different hands on workshops where you may choose which workshop to attend.
- Please bring your own lap tops with you to enable you to access the wireless internet connection at the Teachers Centre.
- Agenda below:
9.15 – 10.30 (session 1)
Using Fronter for Foundation and Early years
Using LGfL content and Fronter
10.30 - 10.45 BREAK
10.45 -12.00 (session 2)
Using Fronter Learning Paths
Using Fronter for Literacy
12.00 – 12.45 LUNCH
12.45 – 2.00 (session 3)
Using Fronter in Maths
Using Fronter for Heads for Department
2.00 – 3.15 (session 4)
Mina Patel / Rosemary Hunt
Primary Lesson Plans( KS2 )
Using Fronter for Student council
3.15 – 3.45 ( END)
Rosemary and Mina
Show and tell & Fronter Tips and Tricks