Naace, the professional association for those interested in advancing education through ICT, has made available FREE on-line continuing professional development opportunities for ICT practitioners. Online courses have been developed and fully evaluated and can be accessed by anyone, simply by registering on the site http://www.ictcpd4free.co.uk/.
- Monitoring Using ICT –BRAND NEW!!
- Web 2.0 Visual Learning Collaboration Tools (Primary) –NEW!
- Web 2.0 Visual Learning Collaboration Tools (Secondary) –NEW!
- Assessment of ICT in the Primary Phase
- Assessment of ICT in the Secondary Phase
- Developing Higher Order Thinking Skills Utilising ICT
- Embedding e-safety in the Curriculum (short course)
- Embedding e-safety in the Curriculum (long course)
- Introduction to finding Digital Resources
- Exploring Digital Media
- Finding Digital Resources
- High Interaction, Reflection and Peer Assessment Through Online Forums
- ICT Subject Knowledge in QCA Primary Framework
- Modelling and Models for Learning
- Monitoring Using ICT
- Using ICT in Innovative Ways