As the Primary lead school for Fronter you would:
- Demonstrate and disseminate good practice within your own school
- Hosting 2 termly after-school cluster meetings for other Redbridge primary schools to enable the sharing of good practice
- Issuing half termly update communications supporting schools on the implementation journey
- Managing an MLE room to enable sharing of good practice
- Represent Redbridge schools' views at the annual Fronter regional forum
- Guided by the LA contact individual schools to discuss support requirements
- Training groups of staff in schools as required
- Supporting other schools strategically providing models of ensuring good practice is developed across the school, exploring how they could work in context.
- Supporting other schools tactically guiding decisions on how certain educational benefits can be effectively achieved on the Fronter MLE system (e.g. sharing school calendars, gifted and talented collaboration, literacy enhancement, etc.)
Previous lead schools have been:
- 08/09 Lead school HIghlands Primary
- 09/10 Lead school Redbridge Primary
If you are interested in this role please contact Alex Rees by 24th May to discuss it further.