Fronter Training (Primary and Secondary hands on workshop )– Wednesday, March 24th
- The course will run from 9.30am -3.30pm at the Redbridge Teachers Centre.
- The training is for teachers with all different levels of experience in using Fronter.
- Please go to http://www.redbridgepdc.org.uk/ to book your place.
- The workshops will be ran by Mina Patel (LGfL). Tanya Hurst(Loxford High), Rosemary Hunt( Fronter), Rob Spriddle ( Redbridge Primary) and Alex Rees (Redbridge LA).
- The day course will consist of four different 1 hour hands on workshops where you may choose which workshop to attend.
- Please bring your own lap tops with you to enable you to access the wireless internet connection at the Teachers Centre.
- Agenda below:
9.30 – 10.30 (session 1)
Using Fronter as a Collaborative tool
Using Video in Fronter
10.30 - 10.45 BREAK
10.45 -11.45 (session 2)
Using Fronter for Language enrichment
11.45 – 12.45 LUNCH
12.45 – 1.45 (session 3)
Using Fronter in Maths
Using Fronter for Heads for Department
1.45 – 2.45 (session 4)
Using Fronter for Early years
Using Fronter as a Staff communication Tool
2.45 – 3.30
Rosemary and Mina
Show and tell & Fronter Tips and Tricks